Home    About    Tutorials    Recipes    Quilts    Quiet Books    Shop          
        
Loading...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Carrots

Well, the felt food thing really made my girls happy, so we made some more!
We made carrots in 3 sizes, so they can tell them apart. But, unless all 3 of them are present, they still don’t know and fights ensue. Ahh, the joys of summer vacation!These will have to do because our carrots never came up. :(
To make them I used this tutorial- super easy and great instructions! Thanks!
I need to pick up more felt colors for some of the other things they have requested. If anyone knows of an easy cupcake tutorial, I would love to check that out!
I am trying to give them little craft projects for more controlled messes. Anything to keep them out of trouble for a few minutes at this point! I hope everyone else is having a great summer vacation!

3 comments:

AMKreations said...

Love it! We weaved mats today...I'll have to post about it later. I need to rest for a bit...I'm tired!

Renee said...

Those carrots are so cute! I made a whole shopping bag of felt fruit and vegetables. Now just for someone to buy it ...

Jess said...

they turned out adorable! Love it!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails