Home      About Me      Tutorials      Recipes      My Shop             

Friday, July 30, 2010

Zucchini Pie

This was a new recipe for me. Thank you, Mommy! My son loved it and he said, "Mommy, I will tell you again, you could open a restaurant!" :)

Zucchini Pie

  • 4 cup sliced zucchini
  • 1 stick margarine
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 tsp. pepper
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. oregano
  • 1 Tbsp. parsley
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella
  • 1/2 cup grated parmesan
  • 1 tube crescent rolls

Saute zucchini in margarine. Meanwhile, press crescent rolls in bottom of pie pan. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl. When zucchini is cooked and softened, stir in the egg-cheese-spice mixture. Pour over crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-20 minutes.

4 comments:

Studio JRU said...

I have never had anything like this... but it sure does sound good! Looks good too! :)

~Jennifer

AMKreations said...

Wow Lindsay...that does sound good...I just don't think my children would eat it! =( Stephen did enjoy the zucchini and squash I sautéed with garlic and butter, but I don't know if they would like a pie or not. I'm tempted. =)

BTW...I'd come to your restaurant! =)

ennadoolf said...

Sounds yummy! Now if I get lots of zucchini I'll have a new recipe to try!

p.s. I found you via the ToolsAreForWomenToo blog!

Kristin said...

Ooh la la, I'd eat that. I'd eat anything with crescent rolls in it...mmmmmm....

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails