Home    About    Tutorials    Recipes    Quilts   Shop            
Loading...
        

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Belated Valentines Day!

Sorry. I am a day late. I got called in to substitute teach yesterday so this will have to do.

One of my 2011 goals was to do more decorating projects and crafts with the kids. Here is what we threw together for Valentine's Day...

(I apologize for the lousy pictures. That icky metal awning is in the background and the lighting is really tough to get a decent picture. So just ignore that part.)


I took a stack of leftover paper doilies (available at your local dollar store) and cut a heart out of the middle. They are so thin that I cut them all at once- just don't pull them apart until you are done. I like how the lacy edge matches my valances!

Then I let my girls (mostly my 5yo) decorate them. I gave them some of my scrapbooking stickers since we couldn't find the book of Valentine stickers I bought them a few weeks ago. Anyway, I figure, "Why am I hoarding these scrapbooking supplies? I haven't gotten around to it in years!"

Now it is really warming up around here, which is totally getting me in the mood for SPRINGTIME!!! So, prepare to be bombarded with Easter and springish things for awhile!!

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails