Home      About Me      Tutorials      Recipes      My Shop             

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Snow

This past weekend we got SNOW! It was a heavy, stick-to-everything kind of snow. It was a little wierd having a mix of fall and winter this way. It looked so beautiful, though, with so many fall leaves underneath- a pretty contrast! When it melted off the trees, it made them stand out even more.
It is just about melted now, so we are going back to fall. We just got a sneak peek of winter, I guess! :)

6 comments:

Renee said...

I saw this on the news and I thought of you! Those are great pictures of the flowers and leaves peeking out from under the snow. I hope it wasn't too inconvenient for you. I heard that a lot of people lost power for quite a while.

Anita said...

Wow Lindsay! You got quite a bit more than we did. Looks like a winter wonderland. Ours only remained in higher elevations...and because we're on the top of a hill, we qualified. =) It didn't last...melted away on Sunday morning during the service. =)

Nan @ Playful Decor said...

What a sight! Beautiful pictures, but I'm not quite ready for snow either! Lindsay, I wanted you to know that you've been featured on Tuesday's Nursery! I can't find your contact email so please email me so I can get you your featured button. PlayfulDecor (at) gmail (dot) com. Talk to you soon, Nan

sweetybird09 said...

Those are pretty pics I too love the leaves color and the contrast of the snow white...ahhh to dream about snow!!!!
I bet you all want to smack me....

Pieces of Sunshine said...

It looks amazing. Our children would love to see snow!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

What beautiful pictures!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails