Home    About    Tutorials    Recipes    Quilts   Shop            
Loading...
        

Friday, November 18, 2011

Snowmen Sneak Peek Friday

Well, since it is Friday and Mom always asks where my blog post is if I don't get around to it, I thought I would do a little "Sneak Peek in the Studio Friday" showing some of the snowman stuff I have been busy with lately. I did a custom order for a basket of snowmen for a retirement gift. The basket will fit a tissue box- I want to make one for myself, too, sine I got some ugly back to school boxes (good bargain). I liked getting to make some new stuff to include.

I saw the "Friends" letters at Michaels and had to include them since it was a gift for a coworker friend. And I embellished it a little, too. This week I also finished a snowman I cut out last year. I am really liking these berries! But, for the most part, it is just lots of snowman ornaments!







Merry Christmas!! :)

4 comments:

Renee said...

I really like your snowmen! I really like those berries,too. I always forget to get stuff like that when I'm at the store. The Friends letters are great too. I'm going to start looking for some Christmas words to decorate with this year.

Anita said...

Love your new snowmen! So adorable...you always do a great job!

sweetybird09 said...

I really like the snowmen Lindsay, the berries are a nice touch also, you do such cute things!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Oh how cute! I love how you added the 'friends' word in front. And the berries are great! Beautiful work Lindsay! :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails